Material Big Data

Lanzados ppts informativos de tecnologías BigData: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Zookeeper...

Apuntate al Curso gratuito para aprender Business Intelligence. Plazas limitadas!!

Diseño multidimensional, OLAP, ETL, visualización, open source...

Pentaho Analytics. Un gran salto

Ya se ha lanzado Pentaho 7 y con grandes sorpresas. Descubre con nosotros las mejoras de la mejor suite Open BI

La mejor oferta de Cusos Open Source

Después de la gran acogida de nuestros Cursos Open Source, eminentemente prácticos, lanzamos las convocatorias de 2017

30 jun. 2005

Cartesis se hace con INEA






Parece que se vuelve a animar el mercado de compras, fuisiones y de más movimientos empresariales. Hace un tiempo, casi subitamente se produjeron movimientos en Business Objetcs, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Brio, Geac, Comshare... y parece que ahora es la empresa francesa Cartesis, especializada en soluciones financieras y de Business Performance, la que ha adquirido a la canadiense INEA.

La empresa con sede en Toronto, está dedicada a proporcionar a los departamentos financieros enterprise planning, forecasting y reporting software solutions.

Cartesis se ha marcado como objetivo ser lidel de BPM en dos años, algo muy complicado. Para ello cuenta con el lanzamiento de un nuevo producto: Cartesis ES Planning, que incluirá nuevas funcionalidades de planning y forecasting.
Aunque detrás de todo esto, esta fundamentalmente, poder acceder al complicado mercado norteamericano, donde INEA, puede abrirles algunas puertas.

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

One good resource for instant messaging software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

www.k-and-ktreasures.com dijo...

I just came across your blog about as seen on tv smart spin and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about as seen on tv smart spin to guide your guests towards products and services related to as seen on tv smart spin. Keep up the good work!

Tito Maury dijo...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !! ##LINK

Tito Maury dijo...

Hi Blogger, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on etl spain I somehow ended up on your page. As your etl spain is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about lighting photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Crazy Dan dijo...

Just thought I would stop by and say "Hello Blogger." It's been a hectic
but very worthwhile last few days for me. In searching for more informatica etl related info on the Internet, I came across your site. I appreciate your content and I really appreciate your this post! It's been a great help in collecting more info on informatica etl. Thanks again and have a great day!

Crazy Dan dijo...

Good morning Blogger, I find it quite refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a different topic completely. It somehow ads to ones little list of lifes experiences.

I seem to have a soft spot for blogs related to
# #LINK## and /or sites that have a central theme around submit articles type items. I guess this comes from being a webmaster as well.

Tito Maury dijo...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog while doing some research on etl spain. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about etl spain

Crazy Dan dijo...

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about Cartesis se hace con INEA . Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, Blogger.

Tito Maury dijo...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my etl developer , 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
etl developer