The CTools is an Open Source toolkit developed by Webdetails, and now we present a windows installer for ctoolls, thanks to effort of our colleagues of stratebi
You can download too, STPivot, an improved alternative for old Jpivot and try STDashboard and STCard in our demo section
The CTools are:
- Comunity Chart Component (CCC): A plug-in for Pentaho allows to easily include graphics in dashboards.
- Comunity Data Access (CDA): A plug-in for Pentaho that enables access to data in a simple, flexible and powerful
- Comunity Dashboard Editor (CDE): A plug-in for Pentaho allows the creation of pictures through a web interface. This plugin is based on CDA, CDF and CCC.
- Comunity Dashboard Framework (CDF): A plug-in for Pentaho for creating dashboards from a development framework. This is the first of the CTools and the base from which others were developed.
- Comunity Buidl Framework (CBF): A framework to facilitate and automate many aspects of construction projects.
- Comunity Startup Tab (CST): A plug-in for Pentaho used to launch different windows at once. For example, to open my dashboard once and not having to open them one by one.