Material Big Data

Lanzados ppts informativos de tecnologías BigData: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Zookeeper...

Apuntate al Curso gratuito para aprender Business Intelligence. Plazas limitadas!!

Diseño multidimensional, OLAP, ETL, visualización, open source...

Pentaho Analytics. Un gran salto

Ya se ha lanzado Pentaho 7 y con grandes sorpresas. Descubre con nosotros las mejoras de la mejor suite Open BI

La mejor oferta de Cusos Open Source

Después de la gran acogida de nuestros Cursos Open Source, eminentemente prácticos, lanzamos las convocatorias de 2017

30 mar. 2012

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.
Feel free to surf my blog - Work from home

Anónimo dijo...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon
it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this issue here on your web page.
Review my site :: http://immobilienalanya.net/

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for every other excellent article. The place else could anybody get that kind of
information in such an ideal means of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.
Look into my blog post Huoneisto Antalyasta

Anónimo dijo...

I know this site offers quality dependent articles and extra material, is there any other web page which provides these kinds of things in quality?
Here is my blog ; acne removal