Oracle anuncia hoy que ya está disponible: MySQL Workbench 6.0 Open Source
- Redesigned GUI: includes a modernized home screen and a streamlined interface for unified, multi-tasking database management and development.
- Vertical query results mode: allows query results to be visualized as a column/value pair list, which is ideal for queries that produce few rows but many columns.
- Cascaded DELETE statement generator: automatically performs the tedious task of creating DELETE statements for deleting a row referenced by foreign keys.
- Improved Visual Entity-Relationship Model Synchronization: with live schemas, making the integrated database modeling tool even more useful for managing schemas.
- New Schema Inspector: provides a suite of detailed views of all objects in the schemas plus access to table maintenance operations such as ANALYZE and OPTIMIZE TABLE.
- New Table Data Search: enables a text search on any number of tables and schemas for rows matching a given pattern.
- Improved Server Status: provides a quick summary of server status and configuration.
- Wizard Based Migration Support: for Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), PostgreSQL and now with additional support for Sybase SQL Anywhere and SQLite.
- Community driven features: MySQL Workbench 6.0 addresses well over 200 inputs and requests from the community.
- MySQL Enterprise Backup GUI: now allows setup, run, schedule, and view backups while in progress, as well as automating restores.
- MySQL Audit Log Inspector: allows users to browse and analyze audit data generated via MySQL Enterprise Audit. With powerful filtering and search capabilities users will be able to more easily assess the audit log content generated via MySQL Enterprise Audit.
Oracle and MySQL