This year, OSGeo and FOSSGIS e.V. as organizer invite you to Bonn, Germany between August 20th and 28th to share and acquire knowledge, acquaintances, friends and positive energy through all the activities we are planning for you: code sprints, workshops, B2B meetings, pub race, icebreaker, gala event and, of course, our core conference.
FOSS4G represents the global gathering of the Open Source Geospatial community with a deep focus on free and open source geospatial solutions under the auspices of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation - OSGeo. FOSS4G brings together developers, users, policy- and decision-makers, business representatives from a broad spectrum of organizations and professional geo-related fields.
- Case Studies: Relate your experiences
- Benchmarks: Comparisons between packages
- Business Cases: building the economic case
- Visualization: effective presentation of information.
- Disaster Response: software, case studies, outcomes
- Development: new development in projects
- Hacks and Mashes: novel solutions to all our problems
- Collaboration: data collection, data sharing, and open standards,
- New data: handling new data models and formats (e.g. 3D, temporal and “big data”)